Mandatory Safe Management Measures
1) Members and their guests are to adhere strictly to all mandatory safe management measures. Members and their guests who breach any safe management measures and/or disregard staff's instructions in enforcing them may be reported to the authorities and/or face disciplinary actions. Any non-compliance may result in the authorities shutting down the Club.
2) As required by the authorities, all visitors to the Club are to check in at the Club, and again at each of its facilities, amenities and F&B outlets as well as the four service providers, namely Golden Scissors, Hairven, EdeS Spa and LacBar, using SafeEntry. They are required to check out using SafeEntry as well.
3) Masks must be worn at all times except when actually eating, drinking or engaging in strenuous activities. Masks must be worn immediately after completing the strenuous activity or meal.
4) With effect from 28* December 2020 (Monday), each member can sign in not more than seven guests. As required by the authorities, members and their guests can gather together in groups of up to eight persons but individuals must keep a safe distance of at least 1metre from others. There must be no mixing and interaction between groups.
5) More details, including capacity limits to ensure safe distancing and adequate personal space, that are particular to individual facilities, amenities and F&B outlets will be implemented. The information is available on the Club website www.sswimclub.org.sg and at the respective facilities, amenities and F&B outlets.
6) The Club Management reserves the right to close any facilities, amenities or F&B outlets without prior notice in the event that any safe management measure is not adhered to.
*The safe management measures, including capacity limits, for swim and sports facilities will be updated when we have received the relevant authorities' guidelines.