Mandatory Safe Management Measures
1) Members are kindly requested to adhere to all mandatory safe management measures and to cooperate with the staff. Any non-compliance of any safe management measures may result in the closure of the Club by the authorities. Any member not in compliance with the safe management measures may face disciplinary action.
2) As required by the authorities, all visitors to the Club are to check in at the Club, and again at each of its facilities and amenities as well as the three service providers, namely Hairven, EdeS Spa and LacBar, using TraceTogether.
3) Masks must be worn at all times except when showering, swimming and playing tennis.
4) Each member will be allowed to sign in only one guest.
5) No consumption of drinks in indoor sports facilities is allowed.
6) The full sets of measures, including capacity limits to ensure safe distancing and adequate personal space, that are particular to individual facilities and amenities are available on the Club website and at the respective facilities, and amenities.
We seek members’ kind understanding and cooperation during this challenging time.
F&B Drive-through Pick-up Service is available. Click here to find out more.